Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ambition

This semester, I may have bitten off more than I care to chew. I'm taking 20 semester hours so I can graduate this spring. There are a lot of projects due at the end of the semester, which will wreak havoc on my knitting time. And with the holidays coming I have deadlines. Not only that, but I'm also attempting to make own lace stole from the Second Book of Modern Lace Knitting for my wedding in March. So far, I only have abou 1.5 inches done. And hopefully with the help of some knitting friends I might have a knit bouquet as well.
So all this homework is really cramping my style. Now that I have class again on Tuesday nights & work on Saturday afternoons I don't even get to meet with my usual S&B at Wild Fibre. Sigh. I know that there's a group that meets on Mondays at the Savannah Mall, but that's only every other week & it seems like something always comes up.
At for least next semester I only need 7 hours to fishish all my requirements. Then it's on to grad school, wherever that may be.

No comments: