Thursday, January 4, 2007

SCORE!

So last night I was listening to the latest, freshly downloaded podcast of Lime & Violet while working on my very easy ever-increasing garter stitch shawl in green (color 504) Atacama 100% alpaca (I have 10 balls of the stuff thanks to a sale at AC Moore and it's knitting up to look a bit like moldy ramen noodles, but I mean that in a good way), when they announced that they had some of their hand-dyed yarn for sale on Etsy. Having recently opened an account with Etsy thanks to their show, I darted in on their Etsy store to check it out. I am now the future owner of podcast-famous yarn!! I was able to get the last skein of Bizarre Love Triangle (the one Miss Lime was dancing to while dying the yarn)...

... and colorway 1963 which is a lovely-looking blend of "Light lime, peachy orange, and luscious raspberry come together to make a totally lick-able yarn."
I am so psyched! Now I just have to learn how to knit socks!

No comments: